TechMantras is definitely not a site that promotes or encourages computer hacking (unethical), but rather it is a Technology & Computer Security
website. In fact, Computer Hacking and Computer Security are the two
concepts that goes hand-in-hand. They are like the two faces of the
same coin. So with the existence of close proximity between Hacking and
Security, it is more likely that people often mistake our site to be
one that promotes Hacking. But in reality, our goal is to prevent
hacking. We believe that unless you know how to hack (ethically), you
cannot defend yourself from malicious hack attacks. Know Hacking
but No Hacking!
Your usage of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms.
1. All the information provided on this site are for educational
purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the
2. This site is totally meant for providing information on “Computer
Security” “Computer Programming” and other related topics and is no way
related towards the terms “CRACKING” or “HACKING” (Unethical).
3. Few articles (posts) on this site may contain the information
related to “Hacking Passwords” or “Hacking Email Accounts” (Or Similar
terms) are not the GUIDES of Hacking. They only provide information
about the legal ways of retrieving the passwords. You shall not misuse
the information to gain unauthorised access.
4. All the information on this site are meant for developing Hacker
Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. techmantras.com insists that these information shall not be used for
causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly.
5. The word “Hack” or “Hacking” that is used on this site shall be regarded as “Ethical Hack” or “Ethical Hacking” respectively.
6. We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand we condemn Black Hat Hacking.
7. Most of the information provided on this site are simple computer
tricks (may be called by the name hacks) and are no way related to the
8. Some of the tricks provided by us may no longer work due to
fixture in the bugs that enabled the exploits. We are not responsible
for any direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks
provided on this site.
9. The site holds no reponsiblity for the contents found in
user comments since we do not monitor them. However we may remove any
sensitive information present in the user comments.
10. We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.